Thursday, January 17, 2013

2012 Was a Very Good Year




I haven't posted for several months and so now is a good time to look back on the year that has just closed.  It was a great year.  I was in three shows; pictured above is the Gambol Show that was judged by my hero Mary McCleary.  The two large ochre paintings are mine.  It was in the Houston Art League in December.  I would put my other shows images on this page but blogger has come up with a new format and I am having trouble loading my picture files. I was the featured artist at the Archway Gallery with my Pretense Show in May, and then in June, Buchanan Gallery in Galveston had a group show for the Art Chatter Critique Group which was very exciting, and a lot of fun.  My sales have been very good- you might say that I am a happy camper!


No comments:

Post a Comment