Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Buchanan Gallery, Galveston: Summer Show

These are a couple of shots from the Art Chatter Group Show that we had last summer.  It was a perfect night for an opening, and the exhibition was full of excitement.  Pictured above is the entrance to the gallery.  My painting, "Dog of My Heart" greeted everyone as they came through the doors.  The painting was flanked by Damon Thomas' Blue Dogs (I do not know their exact titles) Who guarded the entry as if it was the portal to King Tut's Tomb!

Pictured above is three of my "Jack of Hearts" Paintings: Dapper Dog (sold), Pretty Good Dog, and Winged Dog.

2 comments:

  1. Great paintings all! I love your way with your dog series. I know you loved this dog and it shows in their glow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I miss Jack so much. He was a wonderful dog who inspired all this work.

    ReplyDelete